Saturday, November 30, 2013

Luke Jeffrey.

How can my boy be 6 months old already? I JUST had him. Right?! But the joyous holiday that was Thanksgiving 2013 almost over shadowed my little sweeties half birthday. 
He rolls all around, gets up on all fours and tries desperately to crawl, sleeps anywhere from 6-10 hours at night, sits up on his own, and has a smile that melts everyone's heart. His dr appt isn't until December 4 so I don't know his weight yet but I'm excited to find out. He is such a joy, even on his fussy days. His giant smile just makes my heart burst - I cannot get enough of him. I am so thankful God chose me as his mama; I often wonder why He decided I was worthy. 

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a sweet, happy little guy! Grandma loves him to the moon and back. May the Lord bless him and watch over him and may he grow and thrive and BE all He has for him!

    ReplyDelete