Thursday, September 5, 2013

No air conditioning

Seriously, how do people live without air conditioning?!  Well, minus people that live at the beach. They can all bite me by the way.
Our ac went out yesterday morning. So it's currently been a day and a half, and I'm near death. Its 95 degrees out. The boys and I are hanging out in minimal clothes (Sam insisted "shorts off" today. I dont blame him) in front of fans. I live in a small-ish town with not a lot to do, and I only have one other friend who stays at home with her kids - and her whole family is sick. So that leaves us trapped in a sweat box! The night wasn't so bad, we opened the windows and it cooled down nicely. I swaddled Luke in a thin blanket and in only a diaper. I actually think he was cold by the middle of the night. 
Anyway, all that babbling to say we're miserable over here. Too hot to get anything done, so Im doing a lot of this: 
Help!!! 

1 comment:

  1. wow...can't believe you didn't mention you are blogging again! You will be glad you did if you keep this up. It is such a good way to journal your life. Your pictures come out so much better than mine. I might have to change to your format! LOVE this pic of all of you btw!

    ReplyDelete