Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I suck at blogging.

I had good intentions when I started this back up, honestly I did. But it's been like a month and the crickets are chirping over here. Sorry. 
Since I've last posted, Luke has become mobile, eats like a horse, and started sleeping through the night. Boom. Mama likes. Sam has learned how to swing a hockey stick and plays pass with Mike, consistently eats his food with a fork (I thought he'd shovel stuff in with his hands in kindergarten), and says his abc's when he feels like it. 
I've joined a few women's groups at church and am loving the feeling of being more involved in it, something I always said I would do but never actually have. Done and done. 
We attempted potty training Sam. It was a fail. I'm lazy about it. We decided to give it another go when the frigid weather goes away. I'm not really sure why warm weather will help with potty training but I'm going with it. 
I'm planning a baby shower for my sweet cousin/long time BFF from a different state. It's kind of hard and I'm feeling what I like to call "Pinterest pressure" about it. My own taste is simple and understated, but I'm just as prone to "ooo and ahhh" over all the awesome Pinterest-y type stuff as the next girl. Must everyone be so creative? You're making me look bad :/ 
Our new dairy/house plans are still delicately on hold. Mike and I had such a wonderful talk about it. It's fully in Gods hands. His hands are more capable than ours, and no one on this earth, even the most difficult people, can stand in His way. Feels good to quit biting my nails over it wondering if we'll ever get where we want to be. We are relinquishing the control that we never really had in the first place. 
That's it for now. My next post is going to be thoughtful and fun and not a "catch up" type post at all. Promise. 

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is just like everything else. It takes commitment and. dedication. It takes time too which you really don't have a lot of, which is probably your biggest issue. I LOVE your blogs, but seriously you will too someday, so I encourage to keep at it. A journal of sorts is really quite neat. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete